Wearing a wig preserves your natural hair underneath and stimulates regrowth with appropriate maintenance. Wigs essentially give your hair a rest, enabling it to grow healthier than before.
Not only that but human hair wigs are also used to achieve a fuller and natural look without putting your hair through heat or chemical treatments! Due to the popularity, there are several types of hair wigs, such as lace front wigs, HD Lace wigs, full lace wigs, and human hair headband wigs.
This blog will go over what headband wigs are and 6 tips on how to wear them seamlessly!
What Are Human Hair Headband Wigs?
Headband wigs are those with a silk-like fabric affixed to the front half that resembles headbands. Natural human hair headband wigs hide your hairline, giving it a more realistic appearance. Unlike other wigs which require glue, tapes, or clips, you can easily install them by using the headband– which is perfect for beginners and seasoned wig wearers alike!
As with conventional wigs, headband wigs are available in various styles and textures. The number of combs, the softness, and headband width set them apart from regular wigs. Brazilian headband wigs are the most popular among the many types of wigs because of their thick and luscious quality and durability.
6 Tips On How To Wear Brazilian Headband Wigs
Human hair wigs headbands can easily and swiftly add volume to your hair. They allow you to create various looks, so get ready to learn these 6 tips to accentuate your looks without the edges!
Wash Your Headband Wig
You have to start with a clean wig. Give your headband wig a good wash with a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. Once your headband wig is cleaned, air-dry it away from direct sunlight.
Comb The Headband Wig
Before starting the installation procedure, your natural hair headband wig must be combed and detangled.
Braid Your Natural Hair For Headband Wig
Brush your hair back to detangle and braid it down. Use edge control to pull your edges back. Wear your wig cap and ensure it’s an inch away from your hair at the front– to insert the Brazilian headband wig’s combs.
Putting Your Headband Wig On
Put the headband wig and pull the front comb to the top, tighten the wig with an elastic band, and ensure the bottom combs are secured. Use the elastic band to secure the headband wig, and you won’t have to worry about it slipping or loosening.
Wrapping The Headband
Grab a claw clip and put your newly installed wig up– this will enable you to wrap the headband around without strands getting in the way! Wrap the headband over the silk-like fabric to conceal it and secure it with a knot at the back.
Styling Your Headband Wig
Now everything is secured, grab your comb or your heat-styling tool to achieve the desired look. With Brazilian headband wigs, you can heat-style them without worrying about damaging the wigs or your hair, for that matter!
5 Reasons To Choose Human Hair Headband Wigs
- Headband wigs are beginner-friendly. You don’t have to be skilled or visit a stylist to install them since no glue or tape is used for installation. The design makes it simple and easy to install and remove headband wigs without additional complexity. It only takes a few minutes, and you can benefit from self-styling.
- They are one of the best and most innovative protective styles since your entire hair will cover and protect.
- Headband wigs come in various styles, allowing you to customize your look or hairstyle. You can hide or show your hairline with a headscarf. Choose from a range of colors for your scarf to complement your outfit. You could also try out a different texture and length!
- Headband wigs are lighter than regular wigs. It is one of the most significant advantages of wearing a headband wig. They ventilate and suit for all seasons due to their sweat-proof characteristic.
- Human hair headband wigs are regarded as one of the best wigs. You can achieve numerous hairstyles and still look elegant and natural!
These are the 6 tips on how to wear headband wigs without edges. As stated earlier, they are one of the easiest wigs to install and remove.
Shop for these easy-to-install Brazilian headband wigs from True Glory Hair. They offer 4 distinct textures with multiple length options (from 12 to 22-inches!). All their human hair headband wigs are virgin hair that will last for years to come!