Do you ever come across some unexpected glitches while opening your QuickBooks Desktop or while activating it? If yes, then at some point, you must have received the QuickBooks error 3371 along with an alert warning message that states, “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”. To help you get rid of the issue, we have provided all the necessary information in this blog. To know more, go through it till the end.
Our team of experts will guide you through till you remove the QuickBooks error message 3371. Dial 1.800.579.0391 and speak to one of them for help.
Major Reasons That Provokes Error Code 3371 in QuickBooks
Are you bothered by continuously receiving the error code 3371 in QB, but do not why does it come up? Then you need to read out the reasons given further-
- The severe damage of program files of your QuickBooks Desktop can be one of the most common reasons behind the error.
- If the installation files in the QB installation directory are missing, then also there is a high chance of incurring such an error.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks error 12029
Top Ways to Remove the QuickBooks Desktop Error Message 3371 Entirely
Can you not search for any suitable troubleshooting method that will debug the issue permanently? Take reference from the solutions we have provided below-
SOLUTION 1: Uninstall and Then Reinstall Your QuickBooks Desktop
- First of all, delete the installed QuickBooks from your desktop. To do this, go to the
- ‘Start’ section of your Windows and tap ‘Control Panel’.
- Click on the ‘Programs and Features’ or ‘Uninstall a Program’ option.
- After the list gets displayed on your screen, choose your QuickBooks Desktop and hit ‘Uninstall/Change’.
- Next, click ‘Remove’ and ‘Next’.
- Now, download your version of QuickBooks Desktop again.
- Move forward with every instruction prompted on the screen to proceed with the installation process.
- After that, provide the license number and other product details.
- Hit ‘Next’ and select the suitable ‘Install Type’- ‘Custom and Network’ or ‘Express’.
- Choose the ‘Install’ option and once the installation completes, start the QuickBooks Desktop to activate it.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 6190
SOLUTION 2: Run 3371 Error Fix After Downloading and Installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Begin the process by downloading the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Save the downloaded file to an appropriate location.
- Now, open and run the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file.
- Move forward by following the on-screen instructions and accepting the terms and conditions.
- After you completely install the application, launch it and click on the ‘Installation Issues’ tab.
- Hit ‘3371 Error Fix’ and then ‘OK’.
- In the end, launch your QuickBooks Desktop.
As the blog ends here, we hope you must have fixed QuickBooks error 3371 entirely. If not due to some other technical issue, immediately reach out to one of the professionals for proper guidance by dialing our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Abort Error