Did you know the global cloud computing rate is expected to grow to 623 billion USD in 2023? The annual growth rate of the cloud computing process has reached 18% during the forecast period. Azure cloud migration remains significant with its leading cloud computing solutions assisting business needs with unique cloud strategies.
Even though cloud computing has been ruling the recent decades, most businesses are yet to fulfill their cloud computing requirements with proper cloud implementation or cloud migration. Azure cloud services have no strings attached to developing compatible cloud strategies to accomplish business workflow results.
Organizations or business groups worry about the key challenges found in cloud computing implementation as they’re uncertain about a few things such as cloud costs, data security, and internal resistance to change. This article explains the details of key challenges confronted in cloud computing and ways to overcome them.
5 Azure Cloud Migration Challenges catch you off guard
- To be evident, data warehouses are literally choking under the dominance of comprehensive unstructured, fast data sources making businesses struggle to confront challenges like secure data access, reliable backup storage, scalability, and increasing costs of ownership.
- Migrating to Azure cloud services which is a cloud-based modern data platform that helps enterprises address business-critical issues with feasible, seamless, and scalable solutions.
- Here are five challenges that most organizations confront while migrating their application workloads to Azure cloud services. But there are ways to overcome those challenges and excel in the industry with flawless cloud computing processes.
- Identify the transforming Candidates
- One of the primary challenges addressed by most organizations is having a clear understanding between cloud-hosted applications and traditional on-premises deployments.
- There are several unique concepts introduced to cloud computing networks, and one must get to know the uniqueness of Azure cloud platform so that it’s easy to migrate workload according to your business requirements.
- In order to decide on the transformation candidates generating an automated system recommendation for expensive workloads, poor-performing workloads, resource-intensive workloads, and rarely used data can assist.
- Assessing Application Compatibility
- Compatibility problems after production can lead to severe service disruptions. It’s better to ensure application compatibility prior to migrating to Azure cloud services rather than concentrating on compatible databases.
- An essential task is to test the applications and consider the proof of concept prior to Azure cloud migration with workloads, and effective ways of checking application compatibility.
- Managing existing dependencies
- This is to inform you that existing applications do not run in isolation and therefore it’s crucial to have an accurate understanding of all application dependencies before migrating to Azure cloud services.
- Acquiring details of shadow applications, and how often applications communicate with other applications and servers helps you in minimizing interruptions during migration.
- At the same time, it’s crucial to get insights into determining the right processes, capacity planning strategy, and service level agreements before deploying applications in Azure cloud services.
- Addressing Security Issues
- Security concerns can be disturbing and are a major issue for CIOs while migrating workloads to Azure-managed services.
- Deploying security policies across hybrid infrastructure can be challenging and requires a centralized security console to implement policies across all workloads as well as endpoints.
- To avoid data breaches, it’s important for businesses to realize automation solutions that seamlessly integrate on-premises and cloud workloads without disturbing performance.
- Planning Disaster Recovery
- Disaster recovery must be planned accordingly during the migration process. Businesses are recommended to have a robust backup and recovery plan in case of an application error during the migration process.
- Though data loss happens during migration, prepare for data loss prior with impeccable data backup solutions implemented by Azure cloud services. Meet your backup needs by benefiting your business and keeping operating during grim times.
Ways to Overcome Cloud Challenges with Azure Cloud Services
- As always recommended, compare the cloud service providers, and choose what’s right for your business requirements. Azure cloud managed services is an excellent choice that accepts all your business standards with one-stop solutions.
- Microsoft Azure services make a perfect descriptor for innovative cloud services. With an innovative toolset, Azure can take advantage of any situation and build a rapidly evolving market.
- Azure cloud services updates have increased to 118% in 2018, and there were 140 important product announcements and roadmap updates provided by 160 unique Azure managed cloud services.
- Leverage Azure managed services by the best providers that decrease the complexity of cloud computing in your business operations. This can mitigate the risk of your business and keep it going with greater flexibility, and access to internal resources.
- Azure managed services can help you with service management too. You can be a game changer by realizing the essentials of modern service management and transforming into a value center.
- With the help of Azure managed services, your organization can establish clear user policies ensuring ongoing communication between business departments. It’s also possible to monitor and enforce cloud computing policies by using cloud management.
- Implement effective governance with Azure cloud with strategic alignment, value delivery, risk mitigation, effective use of resources, and sustained performance. Work faster, increase security, reduce costs, manage risk, focus, and innovate with all-in-one Azure cloud providers.
Harnessing the power of cloud is very essential in recent years, and that is when managed services like Azure cloud services try to build a rapid pace of change in your business processes with continuity to offer services that your business needs at the time of the hour. Transform your IT operations with Azure managed service providers to reinforce your business activities in a positive dynamic nature.
For more information on Azure cloud managed services, visit www.hexacorp.com