The Biological Safety Testing market crossed the US$ 3.6 billion mark in 2022 and is expected to hit US$ 6.6 billion by 2030, recording a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period.
The surge in the demand of biologics due to their targeted nature has also increased the research and development investment in pharmaceutical companies. Further, the rising competition among pharmaceutical giants to design therapeutically advanced drugs has also compelled the manufacturers to improve manufacturing processes such as productivity and cost-efficiency. Companies are thus implementing good manufacturing practices involving thorough biological testing at various levels of the production cycle, thereby aiding market growth. In 2021, the reagents and kits segment held the maximum market share due to their robust use in research and clinical laboratories. The Biological Safety Testing Market 2022 provides a complete assessment of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications, and industry chain structure, which is beneficial for companies regardless of their size and revenue. Biological Safety Testing Market Survey report covering the major market insights and industry approach towards COVID-19 in the upcoming years. For each manufacturer covered, the clients will find the report complete in all aspects as it covers all key components with valuable statistics and expert opinions in all regards. This section analyses region-wise revenue and volume for the forecast period till 2030.
Get Sample Link: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/sample/BMIRE00027015
The List of TOP KEY PLAYERS in Biological Safety Testing Market Report are –
- Charles River
- BSL Bioservice
- Cytovance Biologics
- Merck KGaA
- SGS S.A.
- Toxikon, Inc.
- Wuxi Pharmatech (Cayman) Inc.
- Avance Biosciences, Inc.
- Paragon Bioservices, Inc.
The report additionally focuses on world major leading industry players of this market providing information like company profiles, product picture, and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, and contact information. This report focuses on market trends, volume and value, regional level, and company level. This report represents the overall Biological Safety Testing Market Size by analyzing historical information and future prospects till 2030.
Based on types, the Biological Safety Testing Market is primarily split into:
- Test Type:
- Sterility Tests
- Cell Line Authentication and Characterization Tests
- Bioburden Tests
- Endotoxin Tests
- Adventitious Agent Detection Test
- Residual Host Contamination Detection Tests
- Reagents and Kits
Based on applications, the Biological Safety Testing Market covers:
- Stem Cell
- Tissue and Tissue-Based Products
- Gene Therapy
- Blood and Blood-Based Therapy
- Vaccines and Therapeutics
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
Recent strategic developments in the biologic’s safety testing market
The biologics safety testing market has undergone several significant developments, and a few of these have been mentioned below:
- In 2021 Charles River Laboratories, Inc. launched a new detection tool, EndoScan-V, a validated endotoxin detection and measurement software used to generate and report quantitative test data.
- In 2021, Charles River Laboratories, Inc. acquired Cognate BioServices to expand its cell and gene therapy development, testing, and manufacturing offerings, providing clients with an integrated solution from basic research and discovery through CGMP production.
- In 2021, Lonza launched the PyroTec PRO Automated Robotic Solution for endotoxin testing. The new PyroWave Reader add-on has been designed specifically for use with the sustainable PyroGene Recombinant Factor C (rFC) Assay.
Click here to buy this report: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/buy/single/BMIRE00027015
Key Highlights of the Biological Safety Testing Market Research Report:
- The report summarizes the Biological Safety Testing Market by stating the definition, applications, scope, it’s price, supply and demand ratio, and market overview.
- Competitive landscape of all leading key players together with their business strategies, approaches, and latest Biological Safety Testing market development.
- It elements market investment, opportunities, growth factors, restraints, and market risks.
- It performs a comprehensive study of emerging players in the Biological Safety Testing business along with the existing ones.
- It accomplishes primary and secondary research and resources to estimate prime products, market size, and industrial partnerships of this business.
- To study and analyze the Biological Safety Testing consumption by key regions/countries, product type and application, history information, and forecast during 2022-2030.
- To understand the structure of Biological Safety Testing by identifying its various sub segments.
- Focuses on the key Biological Safety Testing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans within the next few years.
- To analyze Biological Safety Testing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the expansion of the market.
- To project the consumption of Biological Safety Testing submarkets, with respect to key.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions within the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
(*If you have any special necessities, please let us know and we can give you the report as you would like.)
Business Market Insights is a market research platform that provides subscription service for industry and company reports. Our research team has extensive professional expertise in domains such as Electronics & Semiconductor; Aerospace & Defense; Automotive & Transportation; Energy & Power; Healthcare; Manufacturing & Construction; Food & Beverages; Chemicals & Materials; and Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
If you have any questions about this report or would like further information, please contact us:
Contact person: Sameer Joshi