The market crossed the US$ 1.63 billion mark in 2022 and is expected to hit US$ 2.59 billion by 2030, recording a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
Based on the products, the Bone Growth Stimulator Market is classified into bone growth stimulation devices, bone morphogenetic proteins (BMP), and platelets-derived growth factor (PDGF). The bone growth stimulation devices segment held the largest market share in the global bone growth stimulator market in the year 2022 the growth is due to the growing geriatric population, growing prevalence of non-union fractures, and rising preference for non-surgical treatment procedures. Furthermore, obesity, smoking, and diabetes are among other factors responsible for delayed bone healing after surgeries. The rising incidence of these risk factors will further aid bone growth stimulator market. This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of 2022 to 2030. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the Bone Growth Stimulator market growth.
Get a Sample Report “Bone Growth Stimulator Market” to 2030 @: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/sample/BMIRE00026801
Companies Profiled in this report includes:
- Orthofix International N.V.
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Medtronic, plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Stryker Corporation, Bioventus Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- ISTO Biologics
- Ossatec Benelux Ltd.
- Regen Lab SA
- ITO CO., Ltd.
- Altis Biologics Ltd
- Harvest Technologies Corporation
Scope of the report:
In this report, the market has been segmented based on:
- Bone Growth Simulation Devices
- Electrical Bone Growth Simulators
- Capacitive Coupling (CC) Device
- Combined Magnetic Field Devices (CMF)
- Pulse Electromagnetic Field Devices (PEMF)
- Implantable Bone Growth Stimulators
- Ultrasonic Bone Growth Stimulators
- Electrical Bone Growth Simulators
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins
- Platelet-rich Plasma
- Bone Growth Simulation Devices
- Spinal Fusion Surgeries
- Delayed Union & Nonunion Bone Fractures
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeries
- Other Applications
- End User:
- Hospitals & ASCs
- Home Care Settings
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
Recent strategic developments in the bone growth stimulators market
The bone growth stimulators market has undergone several significant developments, and a few of these have been mentioned below:
- In August 2022, Theragen announced that it has been granted a US patent for the development of its ActaStim-S spine fusion bone growth stimulator system. The system not only promotes healing, but also encourages patient compliance, engagement, and informed dialogue with healthcare providers during the critical and lengthy post-operative fusion process.
- In May 2022, Orthofix Medical Inc. a global medical device company announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) pre-market approval for the AccelStim bone healing therapy Class III device. The AccelStim device provides a safe and effective nonsurgical treatment for indicated fresh fractures and for fractures that have not healed.
- In April 2021, Orthofix entered into an exclusive license agreement to commercialize the innovative portfolio of IGEA’s bone, cartilage, and soft tissue stimulation products in the US and Canada.
- In Nov 2020, Stryker acquired Wright Medical for USD 5.4 billion. The acquisition strengthened Stryker’s position in the orthopedics devices market.
- In June 2020, DePuy Synthes renewed its agreement with AO Foundation to improve patient care and outcomes through innovation and AO’s independent global education offerings.
- The bone growth stimulators market is driven by several players by implementing strategic activities such as investments, new launches, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships. Orthofix International N.V., DJO Global, Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Medtronic, plc, Johnson & Johnson, Stryker Corporation, Bioventus Inc., Arthrex, Inc., ISTO Biologics, Ossatec Benelux Ltd., Regen Lab SA, ITO CO., Ltd., Altis Biologics Ltd, and Harvest Technologies Corporation are among the prominent players operating in the market.
The report offers in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Bone Growth Stimulator market in important regions. The report has been curated after observing and studying various factors that determine regional growth such as economic, environmental, social, technological, and political status of the particular region. Analysts have studied the data of revenue, production, and manufacturers of each region. This section analyses region-wise revenue and volume for the forecast period of 2022 to 2030. These analyses will help the reader to understand the potential worth of investment in a particular region.
Bone Growth Stimulator Market: Competitive Landscape
This section of the report identifies various key manufacturers of the market. It helps the reader understand the strategies and collaborations that players are focusing on combat competition in the market. The comprehensive report provides a significant microscopic look at the market. The reader can identify the footprints of the manufacturers by knowing about the global revenue of manufacturers, during the forecast period of 2022 to 2030.
Purchase a Copy of this research @: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/buy/single/BMIRE00026801
Major Key Points of Bone Growth Stimulator Market
- Bone Growth Stimulator Market Overview
- Bone Growth Stimulator Market Competition
- Bone Growth Stimulator Market, Revenue and Price Trend
- Bone Growth Stimulator Market Analysis by Application
- Company Profiles and Key Figures in Bone Growth Stimulator Market
- Market Dynamics
- Methodology and Data Source
Leading market players and manufacturers are studied to help give a brief idea about them in the report. The challenges faced by them and the reasons they are on that position is explained to help make a well-informed decision. Competitive landscape Bone Growth Stimulator market is given presenting detailed insights into the company profiles, developments, merges, acquisitions, economic status and best SWOT analysis.
NOTE: Our team is studying Covid-19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering Covid-19 analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Business Market Insights is a market research platform that provides subscription service for industry and company reports. Our research team has extensive professional expertise in domains such as Electronics & Semiconductor; Aerospace & Defence; Automotive & Transportation; Energy & Power; Healthcare; Manufacturing & Construction; Food & Beverages; Chemicals & Materials; and Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
If you have any questions about this report or would like further information, please contact us:
Contact person: Sameer Joshi
Blog URL: https://bmiinsights.blogspot.com/