Choosing the right credit card for your business is a critical decision. It can make all the difference in how quickly and efficiently you can grow your company, how much money you’ll ultimately make from your business, and how much you’ll enjoy getting there. In fact, when done correctly, choosing the right business credit card for LLC can be one of the most effective ways to build up equity and wealth in your small business!
1. Chase Ink Business Preferred
The Chase Ink Business Preferred card is the best business credit card for small businesses, frequent travellers and business owners who want a travel credit card.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred card offers an excellent value to business owners who frequently use their cards. The sign-up bonus alone is worth $1,000 in statement credits when you spend $3,000 in the first three months of opening your account — enough money to cover an entire trip abroad or across the country!
This card also comes with a generous rewards program: 3X points on travel (including gas stations), 2X points on dining and 1X point per dollar spent elsewhere. You can redeem your rewards at any time for cash back or gift cards using the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal online or via mobile app; there’s no need to wait until your annual anniversary date like some other cards require.
The annual fee is $95 but this includes several added benefits such as trip cancellation/delay insurance coverage up to $10k per trip; auto rental collision damage waiver coverage; lost baggage reimbursement up to $3k per year (for bags lost due only); roadside assistance including tows up tp 10 miles away from home address within 48 hours after calling 1-800 number listed below
2. Capital One Spark Cash for Business
The Capital One Spark Cash for Business card is a good option if you want to earn cash back on purchases. The card has no annual fee, no foreign transaction fees and offers 1% cash back on all purchases. You can also earn 2% cash back at restaurants and gas stations, 3% on office supply stores and internet/cable/phone services and 5% in select categories every quarter (up to $2,500). There’s an introductory period of 0% APR on new purchases until June 30, 2020 after which your rate will be 16.24%-23.24%.
3. Chase Sapphire Reserve
The Chase Sapphire Reserve is a great option for business owners who want to travel in style and earn rewards for their employees. This card is best suited for frequent travelers that want to earn rewards while spending on international travel, as it has no foreign transaction fees.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve has an annual fee of $450, but it comes with many benefits:
- 3X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs (with no transfer fees)
- $300 annual credit toward TSA PreCheck or Global Entry application fees -or- Priority Pass Select lounge membership for one person each year (a $99 value)
4. Citibank ThankYou Premier
If you’re looking for a credit card that offers maximum rewards and flexibility, the Citibank ThankYou Premier is an excellent choice. This card offers 3x points on travel purchases, including gas stations. It also has no annual fee and comes with a signup bonus of 60,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first three months of having the account open. In addition to these perks, you’ll get 25% more value when redeeming your points for gift cards or statement credits than with other cards like the Chase Sapphire Reserve or American Express Platinum (20%).
5. Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card for Business
If you’re looking for a rewards card and your LLC is an established business, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card for Business may be right for you.
This card offers 5X points on gas stations, restaurants and travel purchases made with the card. You’ll also earn 3X points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com as well as hotel bookings made through amextravel.com (up to $1 million in annual spend).
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card for Business comes with some nice extras that can save money:
- An annual companion ticket after spending $30k annually (first year free) – this benefit alone can easily pay for itself if used properly!
- Trip cancellation/interruption coverage up to $10k per trip when traveling outside of the U.S., which can help protect against missed opportunities due to unforeseen circumstances such as airline delays or cancellations
The best business credit cards for LLC are the ones that offer the most rewards, cost effective financing, and easier access to funds
In addition to these features, there are some other advantages of having a business credit card over a personal one:
- You can earn rewards on purchases made by your company. This may allow you to take advantage of lower interest rates and make more money in the long run.
- Your credit limit will be separate from any other loans or lines of credit that you have taken out in your name as an individual (e.g., mortgages). This means that even if something goes wrong with one loan or line of credit, it won’t affect any other loans or lines of credit at all!
The best business credit cards for LLC are the ones that offer the most rewards, cost effective financing, and easier access to funds. The Chase Ink Business Preferred card offers great perks like no foreign transaction fees, up to 3x points on travel expenses and an annual $300 travel credit. It also has a high annual fee at $95 but if you spend enough money each year it will more than pay for itself.