The market crossed the US$ 1.09 billion mark in 2022 and is expected to hit US$ 1.94 billion by 2030, recording a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
The rising healthcare expenditure is fueling the growth of drug research and development in the pharmaceutical industry. Further, according to a report (2020) by World Health Organization (WHO), global spending on health continually rose between 2000 and 2018 and reached US$ 8.3 trillion or 10% of global GDP. Thus, the rising expenditure on healthcare facilities propels drug discovery and development, fueling the clinical trials imaging market growth. The latest Clinical Trial Imaging Market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. This study can be described as most wide-ranging documentation that comprises all the aspects of the evolving Smart home market.
To get sample Copy of the report, along with the TOC, Statistics, and Tables please visit @ https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/sample/BMIRE00026803
- Dassault Systemes SE
- Parexel International Corporation
- ICON plc
- IXICO plc
- WIRB-Copernicus Group
- Prism Clinical Imaging
- Medical Metrics
- Resonance Health Ltd
Recent strategic developments in the clinical trial imaging market
The clinical trial imaging market has undergone several significant developments, and a few of these have been mentioned below:
- In November 2021, eResearchTechnology GmbH (ERT), the global clinical trial endpoint technology leader, announced the merger with Bioclinica, a technological and scientific leader in medical imaging. The combined company is renamed Clario.
- In October 2021, Parexel and Kyoto University Hospital announced a strategic alliance to provide more opportunities for clinical research and produce efficient and productive ways of supporting clinical studies. As part of Parexel’s Alliance Site network — consisting of more than 500 sites and over 17,000 investigators across the globe accelerating access to and enrollment of patient populations for clinical trials — Kyoto University Hospital will share their therapeutic expertise and opportunities to contribute to specific areas of research.
- In July 2021, WCG announced the acquisition of Intrinsic Imaging, a leading global medical imaging core lab service provider. Intrinsic Imaging fortifies WCG’s scientific and regulatory capabilities, complementing the Company’s suite of solutions designed to ensure data integrity and reduce risk in clinical research.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Computed Tomography
- Positron Emission Tomography
Products and Services
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Academic and Government Research Institutes
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
The research report provides deep insights into the market revenue, parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness per market segment. The report provides an overview of the growth rate of Clinical Trial Imaging Market during the forecast period, i.e., 2022–2030. Most importantly, the report further identifies the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. The research segments the market on the basis of product type, application, technology, and region. To offer more clarity regarding the industry, the report takes a closer look at the current status of various factors including but not limited to supply chain management, niche markets, distribution channel, trade, supply, and demand and production capability across different countries.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the estimated growth rate of the market for the forecast period 2022–2030? What will be the market size during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces responsible for shaping the fate of the Clinical Trial Imaging Market during the forecast period?
- Who are the major market vendors and what are the winning strategies that have helped them occupy a strong foothold in the Smart home market?
- What are the prominent market trends influencing the development of the Clinical Trial Imaging Market across different regions?
- What are the major threats and challenges likely to act as a barrier in the growth of the Smart home market?
- What are the major opportunities the market leaders can rely on to gain success and profitability?
The study conducts SWOT analysis to evaluate strengths and weaknesses of the key players in the Smart home market. Further, the report conducts an intricate examination of drivers and restraints operating in the market. The report also evaluates the trends observed in the parent market, along with the macro-economic indicators, prevailing factors, and market appeal according to different segments. The report also predicts the influence of different industry aspects on the Clinical Trial Imaging Market segments and regions.
Interested in purchasing this Report? Click here @ https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/buy/single/BMIRE00026803
Our reports will help clients solve the following issues: –
Insecurity about the future:
Our research and insights help our clients anticipate upcoming revenue compartments and growth ranges. This will help our clients invest or divest their assets.
Understanding market opinions:
It is extremely vital to have an impartial understanding of market opinions for a strategy. Our insights provide a keen view on the market sentiment. We keep this reconnaissance by engaging with Key Opinion Leaders of a value chain of each industry we track.
Understanding the most reliable investment centers:
Our research ranks investment centers of market by considering their future demands, returns, and profit margins. Our clients can focus on most prominent investment centers by procuring our market research.
Evaluating potential business partners:
Our research and insights help our clients identify compatible business partners.
Business Market Insights is a market research platform that provides subscription service for industry and company reports. Our research team has extensive professional expertise in domains such as Electronics & Semiconductor; Aerospace & Defense; Automotive & Transportation; Energy & Power; Healthcare; Manufacturing & Construction; Food & Beverages; Chemicals & Materials; and Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Web URL: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/
Blog URL: https://bmiinsights.blogspot.com/