According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Cloud Migration Services Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026; the global cloud migration services market reached a value of US$ XX Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cloud-migration-services-market/requestsample
The sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is leading to several economic and business challenges, which is encouraging various enterprises to digitize key business processes using the cloud. This is among the key factors driving the cloud migration services market to boost the speed, performance, security, etc., of cloud adoption and transformation. Moreover, numerous educational institutions are relying on cloud computing for the purposes of remote education, which is further catalyzing the market growth. Besides this, the rising number of health firms that are employing cloud solutions to meet the privacy, security, and compliance needs of healthcare practices, owing to the escalating volumes of medical data, is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the elevating demand for these solutions in the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry to migrate hardware data and provide technologically aided services securely is anticipated to propel the cloud migration services market over the forecasted period.
- Accenture plc
- Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc),
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- DXC Technology Company
- Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.)
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Rackspace Technology Inc.
- VMware Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Service Type:
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Breakup by Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Breakup by Application:
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Security and Compliance Management
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- IT and Telecommunications
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Government and Public Sector
- Media and Entertainment
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://bit.ly/3DufVxD
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800