Stratview Research has recently published a report on the Computer vision Market. This strategically evaluated report provides a detailed overview that presents today’s market scenario and future possibilities, as well as market intelligence and information, for a 5-year period from 2022 to 2026.
Computer vision Market Segment Analysis:
Stratview Research’s report discusses the segment-wise current market condition. Also, it offers an estimation of future growth opportunities. As per the estimation, the Computer vision Market is projected to grow from USD 9.5 billion in 2020 to USD 19.2 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 12.8% during the forecast period
The market for Computer vision is highly consolidated with the strong presence of key players such as-
- Cognex Corporation (US)
- Basler (Germany)
- Omron Corporation (Japan)
- KEYENCE CORPORATION (Japan)
- National Instruments (US)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Teledyne Technologies, Inc. (US)
- Allied Vision Technologies (Germany)
- Texas Instruments, Inc. (US)
- Intel Corporation (US)
To download a free sample of the report, Click Here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/2745/computer-vision-market.html#form
As per the report, the market is segmented by:
- By Type (Smart Camera-Based Computer Vision System, PC-Based Computer Vision System),
- By Component (Hardware, Software)
- By Application (Quality Assurance & Inspection, Positioning & Guidance, Measurement, Identification, Predictive Maintenance, 3D Visualization & Interactive 3D Modelling)
- By Vertical (Industrial, Non-Industrial)
- By Region – COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2026.
COVID-19 has affected almost every business, irrespective of size, irrespective of region. In the year 2020, the dynamics of the Computer vision Market have shifted dramatically. The consumer climate and business practices have evolved significantly, resulting in numerous process changes that will have long-term consequences.
Sneak peek into the Report:
This report serves as a comprehensive source of market analysis. The report’s layout has been kept simple in order to have the most business value possible. It offers valuable insights into business dynamics and allows current and potential market participants to make strategic decisions.
The following are the report’s key features:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market forecast analysis
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends & Key success factors
Customization of Reports
Stratview research also offers custom research for market evaluation, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and other services across sectors, in addition to this thorough review.
Stratview Research’s reports are the result of a thorough analysis that combines thorough secondary, and primary interviews with industry leaders, and confirmation using unique internal database and statistical methods. More than 1,000 verified secondary sources, such as annual reports from companies, press releases, fact books, journals, white papers, and blogs are reviewed and analysed.
Need a customised report? Get in touch with us:
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as Aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to conduct deep research on all the industries so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.