Take advantage of the easy-to-use Udyam Registration Portal to get your business registered quickly and easily. Register today and unlock the potential of your business.
What is Udyam Registration Portal?
Udyam Registration Portal is a platform that helps you to register your business online. It is a government initiative to make it easier for you to get your business registered, by providing all the information required in one place.
The eligibility criteria for Udyam Registration are:
- You must be an individual or partnership firm with PAN card number and email address (for communication purposes)
- The name of your company should be unique and should not have been used before in any other state/UT or country
- Your company name should not violate any law or regulation of India
How to Register for Udyam?
To register your business with Udyam, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A copy of your PAN card and Aadhaar Card (if available).
- Proof of Address (in case you are a non-residential taxpayer).
- You can also link your Aadhaar Card to Udyam by submitting an e-KYC application. This process takes just a few minutes and is completely free!
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During Registration
There are many common mistakes that people make when registering their business. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Providing incorrect information
- Not verifying eligibility criteria
- Not providing supporting documents
- Checking the Udyam Registration Number
- Once you have registered with the portal, it’s time to check your Udyam Registration Number. You can do this by visiting the Udyam Portal website and clicking on ‘My Account’.
You will be asked for your username and password; enter them correctly and click on Login. Once you are logged in, click on ‘My Details’ button which appears at the top of the page. A new window will open showing all details related to your account including your Udyam Registration Number.
If there are any mistakes in these details (like incorrect email address), then contact our customer care team immediately so that we can rectify them as soon as possible.
Who can apply for a Udyam Registration Certificate?
There are two ways to get a Udyam Registration Certificate on the Udyam portal. These are:
- New companies that have not yet registered as MSMEs.
- Companies that already have UAM or EM II registration and applied independently or via assisted presentation.
- Here is some information you should know about Udyam and Update Udyam Certificate before you join.
- Your Udyam registration number is a 19-digit permanent registration number. This registration number does not expire; So you don’t need to renew it.
- The Udyam registration process is 100% online, paperless and self-declared. After registration, the Udyam registration certificate will also be issued online.This certificate contains a QR code that you can use to access information about your company.
- All you need is an Aadhaar number to register as an MSME.
- If you are the owning company, you must use the owner’s aadhaar.
- If your company is associated, please indicate Aadhaar Managing Partner.
- As a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) you can use Aadhaar from the map.
- Your PAN and TPS data on business investments and sales are automatically synchronized with other government databases.
- All companies holding a UAM or EM II registration or any other registration issued by the Ministry of MSME must re-register for the Udyam program.
- A company can only have one Udyam registration. However, you can add multiple manufacturing and service activities to a single business record.
Udyam Registration Portal is an excellent platform for small business owners to register their businesses online. It provides a convenient and hassle-free way to complete the registration process, by providing all the necessary information in one place. To avail of government benefits, business owners should register their businesses with Udyam Registration Portal. It is important to avoid common mistakes during the registration process and ensure that all the details are entered correctly. By doing so, business owners can access various benefits and grow their businesses rapidly. So, if you want to take your business to the next level, get your business registered with Udyam Registration Portal today.
Also Read: Maximizing Business Efficiency with Lexington Managed Services