In 2020, where companies will be faced with modernizing their applications and integrating data into cloud silos, the most critical technologies will help companies be more agile in decision-making and better adapted to circumstances, thanks to automation and digitization.
For this reason, it is not surprising that Hyperautomation will be a trend in 2021-2022, to improve the efficiency and skills of human resources in each company.
But what is hyper-automation? It is about automating any business process that can be automated using a combination of RPA and advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Machine Learning. This will improve its efficiency and enable it to cover more complex processes, generating continuous intelligence in real-time, which ultimately translates into a boost in business opportunities.
Some of the applications of this trend are in order management tasks, especially in e-commerce, financial reporting and sales, user support, and technical support or digital marketing and sales processes. Although we can also find other more industrialized examples such as warehouse logistics, cleaning of large surfaces, or manufacturing, all managed through robots.
Hyper-automation is based on the integration of a set of technologies to automate, simplify, discover, design, measure, and manage work. Let’s take a look at key elements by essaycompany:
– Robotic Process Automation (RPA): We can configure software that allows us to use robots that perform certain repetitive functions in the digital world through robotic automation.
– iBPMS: its software allows companies to execute interrelated activities, applying business rules.
– Artificial Intelligence: its goal is to create machines capable of making decisions or solving problems similar to human thinking.
– Machine Learning: works through algorithms, allowing computers to learn to perform complex tasks without human intervention.
Characteristics of hyper-automation.
Hyper-automation has several features worth mentioning:
– It changes the scope of automation from doing it with individual processes to encompassing advanced work, generating better results.
– Companies need to review their responsive operations and rely on an agile architecture.
More applications now focus on decision-making process automation, which will include continuous learning.
– It is advisable to prepare the workforce for the arrival of this technology since, when faced with new developments of this type, the main fear of employees is always the fear of being replaced.
It has numerous advantages for the company and the workers, who can develop in other areas while this technology takes care of the most repetitive tasks. Let’s see what they are:
– Digital transformation of the company.
– Agility in decision-making thanks to technologies such as Big Data or Artificial Intelligence.
As we mentioned before, the improved well-being of employees leaves the most repetitive tasks to move on to the most productive ones.
– Increased profitability.
– Greater team collaboration.
– Advanced and accurate analytics.
– Reconversion of employees into true experts as business analysts.
– Analysis to determine the ROI and impact of automation.
Why Companies need Hyperautomation
Digital transformation is increasingly necessary due to the continuous evolution of the sector and the current economic and health situation of the country, so it is vital to know everything it can bring to your company:
– It allows you to perform many actions in a short time.
– Increase the quality of all of them, thus reducing errors.
– Increases productivity.
– It reduces costs.
To take the step to Hyperautomation, it is necessary to implement RPA technology and find a reliable partner to enjoy all this technology’s advantages to your business and employees.
- 8 Free Exercises for the Brain and Memory | EssayCompany Research
- Study Techniques by EssayCompany: Concept, Types, and Applications
- How to Learn With Music? | Essay Company Research
- Gamification Also Finds its Place in eLearning | EssayCompany
- Artificial Intelligence and eLearning: Strength Through Unity | EssayCompany Research
- Essay Company Research “Big Data in the World of Education
- Microlearning and Instant Learning | EssayCompany Research
- B-learning as New Educational Method | EssayCompany Event
- Neuroscience: the Key to the Education of the Future | EssayCompany Research
- 8 Uses of Gamification to Improve Learning Quality
- E-learning Writes the Future and the Evolution of Learning | EssayCompany Research
- Music for Studying: Recommendations for Concentration by Essay Company
- 10 Ways to Work on Digital Competence in the Classroom | Essay Company Research
- How to Improve Reading | EssayCompany Tips
- How to Read Well and Fast | EssayCompany Tips
- The Educational and Technological Trends that will Make a Mark in 2022
- The Five Educational Trends by Essay Company that will Mark this 2022
- What’s Next for Education in 2022?
- Essay Company Research “How to Improve Study Techniques?”
- The Benefits of Exercise for the Brain | EssayCompany Research
- The Importance of Creativity in Education | EssayCompany Research
- How to work on emotional intelligence to improve the academic performance of your students
- Why Children’s Interest in Science
- 5 Easy Exercises for Speed Reading| Essay Company Research