The report studies the market covering a period of 12 years of trend and forecast. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Luxury Apparels Market is estimated to grow from USD 71.8 billion in 2020 to USD 88.5 billion by 2026 at a healthy CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/1511/luxury-apparels-market.html#form
Based on end-user, the market has been divided into men and women.
- Increased spending on work wear luxury apparels by men is driving the segmental growth.
- Luxury clothing is primarily preferred by young people across geographies as a result of growing fashion trends coupled with purchasing power of the consumers.
- Growing emphasis on introducing new designs in women apparel by the market players is likely to propel the growth of women segment.
“Europe held the largest market share in 2020.”
This can be attributed to huge spending on expensive clothes by business tycoons and presence of key market players such as Valentino S.p.A. (Italy) and Gucci (Italy). Rising consumer awareness and brand consciousness among consumers coupled with increasing purchasing power in the developing countries are likely to further drive the product consumption.
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Luxury Apparels Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making. It is a global market intelligence firm providing a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
Contact: Stratview Research