QuickBooks Desktop has proved its iron again and again to the globe when it involves exceptional accounting software. Being equipped with advanced features, QuickBooks Desktop makes the management of monetary tasks a bit of cake for its users. However, except for these beneficial aspects of the QuickBooks Desktop, the very fact that working with it’s not free from errors and technical glitches can’t be ignored. In recent days, QuickBooks cannot create PDF issue that has been reported multiple times by users while trying to avoid wasting reports within the portable document format (PDF). Several reasons can trigger the occurrence of QuickBooks PDF-related issues, which we are going to discuss in this post, alongside the methods that you simply can follow to mend it.
For immediate troubleshooting support fixing QuickBooks cannot create PDF issue, be happy to talk with our QuickBooks officials.
What will be the explanations behind QuickBooks cannot create PDF issues?
QuickBooks cannot create PDF issues that generally happen when any of the PDF file components are missing. Nonetheless, there are different reasons moreover which will cause it, such as:
1. QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t have enough Windows permissions to avoid wasting your reports in PDF.
2. The Microsoft MSXML 6.0 is broken.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 1722
How to fix QuickBooks that can’t create PDF issues safely?
Solution 1) From QuickBooks Tool Hub, use the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
1. Ensure your QuickBooks Desktop is closed.
2. Download QuickBooks Tool Hub of the foremost present version (188.8.131.52).
3. Store the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) on your Windows Desktop.
4. Run the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
5. bear the on-screen instructions, and at that time, accept the terms and conditions to urge QuickBooks Tool Hub installed.
6. Click on the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon twice.
7. From the left side of the window, select the Program Problems tab.
8. Find the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool option and choose it.
9. Open QuickBooks Desktop and check out to save lots of your report as a PDF.
Solution 2) Manually reset Windows permissions for your temp folder
1. Click on the Windows Start logo.
2. Type “%TEMP%” within the search space then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
3. Right-click an area of the temp folder and choose Properties from the given options.
4. Click on the protection tab.
5. ensure all user names and groups displaying on the protection tab have Full Control.
Solution 3) Repair Microsoft MSXML 6.0 by running System File Checker
1. Open the Windows Start menu.
2. Enter “Command ” within the search field and right-click the prompt option.
3. Click on the Run as administrator option.
4. If prompted, enter the Windows admin password.
5. within the electronic communication window, type SFC/scannow.
6. Open QuickBooks Desktop and see whether you’ll be able to save your reports in PDF now.
If QuickBooks cannot create PDF issue that persists even after applying the troubleshooting solutions that we’ve got discussed above within the post, then our recommendation for you is to urge furthermore troubleshooting help fixing it from our QuickBooks support team. Our QuickBooks officials have years of experience and can get obviate QuickBooks PDF-related issues for you in no time.