QuickBooks payroll is an important function that needs to be updated on a regular basis. To run the payroll function correctly, it is important that the payroll subscription is verified and valid. When there are issues with the payroll subscription, it can lead to QuickBooks error 30159. This error prevents users from updating their payroll process and needs to be addressed immediately. In this article, we will help you eliminate the QuickBooks error code 30159 by providing easy solutions.
If you are having issues performing the steps or resolving the error code on your own, you can reach out to us at +1 800-417-5147 and get assistance from our technical team.
Possible Triggers for the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
QB error code 30159 can arise due to the following possible reasons –
• An invalid or expired payroll subscription is the most apparent reason for QuickBooks payroll update issues.
• Essential files, like the payrollsub.ini file, are either damaged or corrupted.
• You are using an outdated QuickBooks Desktop application, which needs to be upgraded to the latest release.
• There is some virus or malware attack on your system, which is affecting QuickBooks’ functioning.
• Your Windows OS version has become outdated and incompatible with running the QB update process.
• There are issues with your payroll tax tables, and they have become obsolete or outdated.
Read more :- QuickBooks 2023 keeps crashing
What Steps to perform when you can’t Verify Payroll Subscription Error 30159?
QuickBooks Desktop error 30159 can be easily eliminated by following the solutions provided below –
Solution 1 – Verify the Payroll Subscription by Confirming your Account Info
The main reason for getting QuickBooks error message 30159 is an unverified payroll subscription. To fix this, you can perform an account verification in the following manner –
1. Access your QuickBooks Desktop application and go to the Employees menu to select My Payroll Services from the top section.
2. Select the Account and Billing Info option and enter your login credentials to sign in to the account.
3. Go to the Confirm your account information window to verify your identity, followed by receiving the confirmation code.
4. Enter the 6-digit confirmation code on the next window and select Continue to try updating the payroll tax tables again.
5. Lastly, rerun QuickBooks and perform the update process to check the status of the 30159 error.
Solution 2 – Download the Payroll Utility to Scan QuickBooks for Malware Attack
You need to scan QuickBooks for malware attacks to fix any issues that might be leading to payroll problems.
1. Download the QuickBooks Payroll Error Utility and follow it up by installing the program.
2. Hit on the Scan option and start with the scanning process to choose the QuickBooks-related errors after the scanning process reaches its end.
3. Perform a system restart to run the payroll updates again and check if the 30159 error is dismissed.
You can perform the steps given above to eliminate QuickBooks error 30159 permanently. If the error code persists, you can call us at +1 800-417-5147 and get assistance from our support team.
Related article :- QuickBooks 2023 won’t open