Having a bike makes daily commutation convenient. You can easily avoid travelling on jam-packed public transport and no longer worry about getting late for work or college due to heavy traffic. Besides, you can go for exciting short trips in your two-wheeler or enjoy soothing long drives during the weekends. However, not everybody can afford to own a bike. Also, if you are a student or office-goer staying as a paying guest in a different city, you might face problems garaging the vehicle. That is why taking a bike on rent in Pune is the best option to seek.
Whether you need the bike for regular travelling or on particular days, the top-ranking rental companies will provide quality services. You can take the vehicles on rent daily, weekly or monthly at flexible and economical packages. Here are the benefits these renowned bike renting companies offer:
- Wide Range: If you wish to hire a two-wheeler, the leading rental service providers in Pune will offer a vast array of vehicles from globally-recognised brands. Choose the bike you like the most and enjoy travelling.
- Well-Maintained: The reputed rental companies have wide collection of bikes that are frequently serviced and highly maintained. Hence, they ensure smooth performance.
- 24*7 Service: Do you need a rental scooter in Pune for emergency purposes? Worry not! The top-ranking two-wheeler renting companies offer their services 24/7; check out the company website and book your bike now.
- Flexible payment option: The payment process is easy for availing of the services from widely-recognised bike rental companies. You can also opt for book now pay later options. So, go ahead unhesitant.
Travelling in a rented bike: Best places around Pune you must visit!
Pune has a beautiful spread of nature. The soul-satisfying scenic beauty of the hills, waterfalls, serene lakes and enchanting historical forts and temples wil surely please your heart. Take a bike on rent in Pune and start your journey. Here are some of the must-visit places you should not miss:
- Lonavala & Khandala: Situated at a 65 km distance from Pune, these twin spots will surely make your bike trip memorable. Lonavala is a hill station in the Western Ghats enveloped in greeneries, whereas Khandala is famous for various outdoor activities. The breathtaking view of the places will remove all your stress and anxiety, ensuring the utmost peace of mind.
- Pawna: Easy to reach, this artificial lake is a famous tourist spot for its emerald-bluish water. Located off the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, this place will blow your mind with its utmost beauty and serenity. Besides, you can partake in various camping excursions at this tourist attraction point. Also, the nearby dhabas serve mouth-watering north and south Indian dishes alongside traditional Malwani cuisines. Delay not! Plan a visit this weekend!
- Mahabaleshwar: If driving a bit long is not a problem for you, then the Mahabaleshwar trip will pay off your hard work. Surrounded by Koyna National Park, the place is a perfect amalgamation of beauty and luxury. Also, the town has multiple Airbnb cottages and villas. So, get ready for a fantastic weekend.
The widely-acknowledged bike rental companies assure swift and comfortable journeys whether you opt for daily commutation or special road trips. Visit their official website and provide detailed information to book a rental scooter in Pune.