Brass pooja items hold immense importance in Hindu traditions and rituals. They are used for daily worship or special occasions to invoke the blessings of the deities. Brass is considered a sacred metal, and the items made from it are believed to have spiritual significance.
Here are some essential brass pooja items that are commonly used in Hindu households:
- Brass Diya (Oil Lamp): A Diya is an essential item used in every Hindu household for worshiping deities. It symbolizes the removal of darkness and the spreading of light. Brass Diyas are not only used for religious purposes but also for decorative purposes.
- Brass Bell: A brass bell is rung before starting any ritualistic worship. It is believed to invoke the presence of the deity and create a positive aura around the devotee.
- Brass Agarbatti Stand: Incense sticks are used during pooja to purify the environment and create a pleasant aroma. A brass agarbatti stand holds the incense stick and allows it to burn safely.
- Brass Pooja Thali: A brass pooja thali is a large plate used to hold all the items required for pooja. It usually contains Diya, Agarbatti Stand, a small bowl of rice, flowers, and other offerings to the deities.
- Brass Kalash: A brass kalash is a holy pot that is filled with water and decorated with mango leaves and a coconut. It is used for special pooja occasions and is believed to symbolize the presence of the divine.
Brass pooja items are not only a part of our traditions but also a symbol of our cultural heritage. They not only help in invoking the blessings of the deities but also bring peace and prosperity to our lives.