Have you ever encountered an error code 0x80190190, or 0x801901f7 when playing an Xbox game on Windows 11/10? If you answered yes and want to fix the issue on your device, please read this post until the end.
The above error codes are currently displayed when you play Persona 5 Royal using your Xbox Game Pass. We will examine the causes of this error code, and offer five possible solutions. This article is useful even if you get similar error codes for different games.
What causes error codes 0x80190190 and 0x801901f7 to appear?
The Persona 5 Royal game has some bugs that are causing the error codes 0x801901F7 and 0x80190190 to occur at the moment. Many users received these error codes while downloading, installing, and playing Persona 5 Royal games. You can resume playing this Game if Microsoft fixes the error code.
Several users reported that they were able to fix this error code by disabling the Thieves guild Network from their computers. This solution may help you to resolve the error code.
Fix Persona 5 Royaleror Codes 0x80190190 and 0x801901f7
Try the following fixes if you’re experiencing error codes 0x80190190 and 0x801901f7 when playing Xbox games on your console. Although you can apply these fixes in any order, we recommend that they be applied in the same order in which they were placed. This will allow you to analyze the error code and determine how to fix it.
1] Check the Xbox Server Status
You must first check the Server Status page whenever an Xbox error code is displayed. Every minute, the Xbox Status page is updated by the company so that you can get the most recent information on server problems, gaming lags or any other issues.
You can check the current status of Gaming and. There is nothing you can do if you see a Major or limited outage sign. This page also contains information about when you can resume playing the game, notifications, and other pertinent information.
If you haven’t had any issues with the services at Xbox Status, then choose the solutions below.
2] Verify that you are connected to stable networks
Many Xbox games can be very large and it is impossible to afford to play them on a slow internet. Sometimes you will need to update the game.
The next step is to verify that your network is working properly and that you have good internet connectivity. Check your network’s connectivity by surfing online and watching a few YouTube videos. You should not buffer YouTube videos.
3] Disable Thieves Network
Some users reported that they were able to fix this error code by disabling Thieves Network from their devices. There is also a possibility that the error codes 0x801901f7 and 0x801901f7 could be network-related.
Turn off the Phantom Thieves Network System if you use it. Once you have disabled the Thieves guild (network connection), restart the computer. Check again to see if the problem has resolved after this workaround.
4] Restore the Game from Windows Settings
Third-party antivirus software running on your computer might cause a Windows game to become corrupt. We recommend that you disable or remove any third-party antivirus software that is running on your computer. Once you have uninstalled or removed the bug app, it is time to repair/reset the gaming app. This is how you do it.
- Use Win + X to select Installed apps from Power Menu.
- Move over to the right pane and get down to the problem game.
- Click on the three dots to the right of it and hit Advanced Options.
- Scroll down to the Reset section and click the Repair icon.
- Allow the game to be repaired for a few seconds. This will ensure that the app’s data is not lost.
- You can then play the game again after it is finished. If the error 0x801901901f7 or 0x801901f7 happens again, please re-visit this path and hit the Reset key.
All data in the app will be deleted when you click on Reset. You will need to sign in again using your Microsoft password and official Microsoft login ID.
5] Uninstall Persona 5 Royal and then reinstall
The error codes 0x80190190 and 0x801901f7 are likely to be caused by corrupted gameplay. You should uninstall the game and delete all folders. To delete any leftover files or junk from the uninstalled program, you can use the disk cleanup utility.
Restart your computer and your gaming console. Then, reinstall Persona 5 Royal. This error may also be occurring with other games. Uninstall the game and then reinstall it. Follow these simple steps to do this:
- To launch Windows Settings, press Win+ I
- Click on Apps, then click Install apps.
- Scroll down to locate Persona 5 Royal at the right pane.
- Click the three dots beside it to find it, and then hit Advanced Options.
- The system will redirect to the settings window for the selected game.
- Go to the Uninstall section, and click the Uninstall button.
- Next, a pop-up window will ask you if the application should be removed.
- Wait while the system removes this application by clicking Uninstall again.
- After this, restart your computer to ensure that any remaining files or other data are deleted.