If you are having trouble performing the steps or resolving the issue on your own, you can reach out to us at 1.855.738.2784 and get assistance from our team of experts.
What Triggers the QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly Issue?
- There are issues with your QBWUSER.INI file, and the file might be damaged or corrupted.
- The hard drive containing your QuickBooks files is corrupted, leading to the crashing error.
- Your QuickBooks Desktop installation process is incorrect or incomplete, and the installation files are damaged.
- You have not updated your Windows OS to the latest release, and it has become obsolete.
- Your QuickBooks Desktop is not up-to-date, and you need to upgrade it to run the application correctly.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Data Migration Services
Effective Methods to Resolve the QB Crashing Issue
Step 1 – Activate the Selective Startup Mode to Run QuickBooks in a Safe Environment
- Open the Run window by pressing the Windows + R keys and type msconfig in the appeared window.
- Go to the General tab and select the Selective Startup and Load System Services option to navigate to the Services section.
- Checkmark the Hide All Microsoft Services option and select Disable, followed by going to the Startup tab.
- Open the Task Manager and access the application window to end all the processes that you are not currently using.
- Press OK and Apply to give effect to the configuration and perform a system reboot.
- Lastly, try running QuickBooks again to check if the crashing problem is dismissed and switch back to the Normal Startup mode.
You may also see : QuickBooks Not Working
Step 2 – Repair Your QuickBooks Desktop by Activating the Run Window
If your QuickBooks 2023 keeps crashing, you can follow the steps provided in this article to resolve the issue. If you are facing problems in fixing the error, you can reach out to us for professional help. You can call us at 1.855.738.2784 to get assistance from our technical team.
You may read also : Convert QuickBooks Online To Desktop