If you’re looking for a polystyrene mannequin head, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we will be discussing the top 5 polystyrene mannequin heads that you can buy online. We’ve done the research so that you don’t have to!
From human hair wigs to make-up kits, there’s something for everyone on this list. So, without further ado, let’s jump right in.
What is a polystyrene mannequin head?
Polystyrene mannequin heads are popular choices for those who want to create realistic displays or need a durable model for their projects. Often used by artists, these heads can be found in a variety of sizes and styles to fit your needs.
The top 5 polystyrene mannequin heads to buy online
- This polystyrene mannequin head from Amazon is one of the most popular options available and comes at a great price.
- This option from eBay is also very popular and comes at a slightly higher price than the previous option.
- This mannequin head from Aliexpress is a great option for those looking for a more affordable option.
- This mannequin head from Alibaba is another great option for those looking for an affordable option.
- This mannequin head from banggood is the most expensive option on this list but is still very popular among customers.
How to use a polystyrene mannequin head
When it comes to creating the perfect hairstyle or makeup look, a polystyrene mannequin head can be your best friend. But if you’ve never used one before, the process can seem a bit daunting. Luckily, we’re here to help!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use a polystyrene mannequin head:
- Start by brushing the hair on your mannequin head to remove any knots or tangles.
- Next, apply any products you’ll be using – such as hair spray, mousse, or gel – to the hair on your mannequin head.
- Once you’ve applied all of your products, it’s time to start styling! Use a brush or comb to create the desired hairstyle. You can also use your hands to style the hair, if you prefer.
- When you’re happy with the results, allow the hairstyle to set for a few minutes before moving on to the next step.
- Finally, put on the wig or hairpiece that you’ll be wearing and adjust it accordingly. Make sure that everything is secure and in place before moving on to makeup application!
Tips for caring for your polystyrene mannequin head
Assuming you have already bought a polystyrene mannequin head, here are some tips on how to take care of it:
- To clean your mannequin head, simply use a cloth dampened with soapy water. Avoid using any harsh chemicals or cleaners as this could damage the polystyrene.
- When storing your mannequin head, make sure it is in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight or exposure to heat as this could cause the polystyrene to warp or melt.
- If you need to transport your mannequin head, do so carefully. Wrap it in a soft cloth or padding to protect it from bumps and scratches.
Advantages of Using Mannequin Heads
There are many advantages of using mannequin heads, especially if you are a wigmaker or hairstylist. They provide a realistic canvas on which to style hair, and can be used over and over again. They are also great for those who want to practice their hairstyling skills.
Some other advantages of mannequin heads include:
- They are less expensive than live models
- They don’t need breaks and can be styled for as long as you like
- They don’t require makeup or hair products
- They can be used in a variety of settings, including salons, schools, and at home
Best Places to Buy Mannequin Heads Online
There are many places online where you can buy mannequin heads. However, not all of them are created equal. Some sites may sell lower-quality heads that are made from inferior materials. Others may charge exorbitant prices for their products. To save you the trouble of sifting through all the options, we’ve compiled a list of the best places to buy mannequin heads online.
- Amazon – Amazon is one of the largest online retailers in the world, and they sell a wide variety of mannequin heads. You can find both high-quality and budget-friendly options on their site. Plus, they offer free shipping on orders over $25.
- EBay – eBay is another great option for finding mannequin heads at a discount. Because it’s an auction site, prices can vary widely. But if you’re patient and do your research, you can find some great deals on eBay.
- MannequinHeadsOnline – This website specializes in selling mannequin heads, so you can be sure that they have a good selection of products. They also offer free shipping on orders over $100.
- MannequinsUSA – MannequinsUSA sells both new and used mannequin heads. They have a wide variety of styles to choose from, and their prices are very competitive. They also offer free shipping on orders over $100.
Why would you want to buy one?
There are a few reasons you might want to buy a polystyrene mannequin head. Maybe you’re a hair stylist who wants to practice your updos on a realistic-looking head. Or maybe you’re a makeup artist who wants to try out some new techniques. Whatever the reason, these mannequin heads can be a great addition to your arsenal of beauty tools.
One thing to keep in mind is that polystyrene heads are very lightweight, so they may not be as sturdy as other types of mannequins. But if you’re careful with them, they should last for quite a while. And since they’re so affordable, it’s easy to replace them if they do get damaged.
How to choose the right polystyrene mannequin head for you
When it comes to choosing the right polystyrene mannequin head for your needs, there are a few things you need to take into consideration. First and foremost, you need to decide what kind of look you are going for. Whether you want a traditional mannequin head or something more modern, there is definitely a style out there that will suit your taste.
Once you have an idea of the style you are going for, the next thing you need to think about is the size of the head. Mannequin heads come in all different sizes, so make sure you choose one that is proportional to your own head size. You don’t want a head that is too small or too large – it just won’t look right.
Finally, take into account the budget you have to work with. Polystyrene mannequins can range in price depending on the quality and features they offer. If you are working with a limited budget, there are still some great options available to you. Just be sure to do your research before making any final decisions.