The market crossed the US$ 205.0 billion mark in 2022 and is expected to hit US$ 325.0 billion by 2030, recording a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period.
The topical drug delivery market is growing at high rates, mainly due to the increasing incidence of skin infections such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, and others. Moreover, the increasing incidences of burn injuries, the prevalence of diabetes and eye disease, and the extensive use of drugs to treat diabetic neuropathic pain and foot ulcers are also expected to accelerate the market’s overall growth. The semi-solid formulations segment accounted for the majority of revenue share in the global market in 2021. Factors boosting the growth of this segment include the growing demand for semi-solid topical drug formulations such as ointments, creams, gels, and lotions, due to their advantages such as easy application, more effective delivery of drug molecules, and non-invasive nature. Furthermore, burn injuries are one of the most devastating of all injuries, accounting for the fourth most common kind of trauma worldwide. For instance, as per the Lancet Public Health, one of the leading journals in global health, burns and wound were one of the main reasons for disability, with over 8 million disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs). The burn wounds are mainly treated with the help of topical agents and wound dressings according to their extent and stage. Therefore, the rising occurrence of burn injuries creates demand for topical drug delivery.
Get Exclusive Sample Pages of Topical Drug Delivery Market @: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/sample/BMIRE00025852
- Cipla Inc.
- Crescita Therapeutics Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co.,Inc.
- Skinvisible Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Janssen Global Services, LLC
- Mylan N.V.
- Skinvisible Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies Plc.
In this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of:
- Lipid formulations
- Semi-solid formulations
- Solid formulations
- Transdermal products
- Route of Administration:
- Nasal drug delivery
- Ophthalmic drug delivery
- Rectal drug delivery
- Vaginal drug delivery
- Pulmonary drug delivery
- Burn centers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Home care settings
- Other end users
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
Target audience for the report:
- Drug developing companies
- Contract development and manufacturing organization,
- Clinical diagnostics -related associations, organizations, forums, and alliances
- Government bodies, such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Venture capitalists, private equity firms, and start-up companies
- Drug distributors and sales firms
- End users of drug discovery
- Research institutes, organizations, and consulting companies
The report segments the Topical Drug Delivery Market based on application, type, service, technology, and region. Each chapter under this segmentation allows readers to grasp the nitty-gritty of the market. A magnified look at the segment-based analysis is aimed at giving the readers a closer look at the opportunities and threats in the market. It also addresses political scenarios that are expected to impact the market in both small and big ways. The report on the Topical Drug Delivery Market examines changing regulatory scenarios to make accurate projections about potential investments. It also evaluates the risk for new entrants and the intensity of the competitive rivalry.
The report provides the current market size for Topical Drug Delivery, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for nine years from 2022 to 2030. 2022 is considered as the base year, and 2022 to 2030 is forecast year for the entire report. All the market numbers for revenue are provided in US dollars. The market is analyzed by the supply side, considering the market penetration of Topical Drug Delivery Market for all the regions globally.
The scope of the Topical Drug Delivery Market Report:
The research report focuses on the current market trends, opportunities, future potential of the market, and competition in the Topical Drug Delivery. The study also provides market insights and analysis of the Topical Drug Delivery, highlighting the technological market trends, adoption rate, industry dynamics, and competitive analysis of major players in the industry.
The global Topical Drug Delivery Market is segmented based on deployment, component, solution, application, and geography. The segmentation in this research study has been finalized post in-depth secondary research and extensive primary research. In addition, the market is also segmented on the basis of products offered by the leading participants in the industry in order to understand widely used market specific terminologies. Thus, we have incorporated the segments of the research and have finalized the market segmentation.
Full Report copy of this research Topical Drug Delivery Market research report at@: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/reports/topical-drug-delivery-market
Major highlights of the report:
- All-inclusive evaluation of the parent market
- Evolution of significant market aspects
- Industry-wide investigation of market segments
- Assessment of market value and volume in past, present, and forecast years
- Evaluation of market share
- Tactical approaches of market leaders
- Lucrative strategies to help companies strengthen their position in the market
Note – The Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy across the world. The impact of this pandemic is growing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain. The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the stock market, massive slowing of supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments. The overall effect of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries. This report on ‘Topical Drug Delivery Market’ provides the analysis on impact on Covid-19 on various business segments and country markets. The reports also showcase market trends and forecast to 2030, factoring the impact of Covid -19 Situation.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Topical Drug Delivery Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Topical Drug Delivery Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Interested in purchasing this Report? Click here @: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/buy/single/BMIRE00025852
Business Market Insights is a market research platform that provides subscription service for industry and company reports. Our research team has extensive professional expertise in domains such as Electronics & Semiconductor; Aerospace & Defense; Automotive & Transportation; Energy & Power; Healthcare; Manufacturing & Construction; Food & Beverages; Chemicals & Materials; and Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
If you have any questions about this report or would like further information, please contact us:
Contact person: Sameer Joshi
Blog URL: https://bmiinsights.blogspot.com/