One of the countries that are issuing eVisas is Turkey. If you are included in the 40 nationalities that are privileged to such a document, then it means that you no longer need to go to the Turkish embassy for your visa. You have the option to use eVisas expediting companies such as iVisa and have your visa in your e-mail inbox as quickly as 30 minutes.
You’ll find out more information about this document below, starting with the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions // FAQs
I HAVE A DOMINICAN PASSPORT, DO I NEED A VISA TO VISIT TURKEY?
Yes, visitors from Dominica are required to apply for a Turkey Visa for Dominica Republic Citizens.
WHAT’S A TOURIST EVISA?
It’s a document that allows visitors to enter Turkey. This document is electronically linked to your passport.
HOW LONG CAN VISITORS WITH DOMINICAN PASSPORT STAY IN TURKEY WITH A TOURIST EVISA?
Visitors carrying a Tourist eVisa can enter Turkey for a maximum of 90 days in Total. Remember that you cannot get paid work during this time.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
iVisa will do the heavy lifting, and this includes the bureaucracies with obtaining a visa. You only have to submit the required documents and that’s all for you. This is the list of the things you need to provide:
- Valid passport – Your passport or travel document must have an expiration date of at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of your e-Visa.
- A passport scan – iVisa only needs the information page of your passport. Here you will find instructions on how to make the best passport scan.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so ensure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Supporting documents – Some nationalities require a supporting document such as a visa or residence permit from the Schengen, US, UK or Ireland. To view which nationalities need these documents, please visit our application page.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or Paypal. Do not forget to double-check the spelling before submitting your application.
HOW LONG IS THE TOURIST EVISA VALID FOR?
The Tourist eVisa is valid for 180 days after arrival from the date of application.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND FEES?
Satisfying the needs and pockets of every single applicant, including Dominican, has always been the goal of iVisa. That’s why you can choose one of the three available options for processing time. Here is what you can go for:
- Standard processing – your eVisa is processed within 24 hours, and the total price is USD 94.49 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – you will obtain your visa within 4 hours, and the total price of it is USD 122.49 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest alternative you have at hand. You will get your Tourist eVisa in only 30 minutes, and you will pay USD 176.49 (service fees included).
HOW DOES THE TURKEY EVISA WORK?
Turkish eVisas are issued electronically by the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Travelers, travel agents, airlines and specialist service providers like iVisa around the world can use the Turkey eVisa system to process an eVisa. iVisa provides the applicant’s information into the Turkey eVisa system and after they check it out, we receive the approval or rejection of the Turkey eVisa application.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY FOR A TURKEY TOURIST EVISA?
Less than 20 minutes. That’s all you will require to send your application form with iVisa. We will take care!
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A TURKISH EVISA?
iVisa has created a super easy application form. It has been separated into two steps for your convenience that should take you about 20 minutes for you to finish it. You can also call iVisa’s customer representative if you need any help. They are always on standby to guide you through the process every step of the way.
- The first step is quite simple since you only need to supply identification information. It’s basically based on your personal information. You must also choose a processing time. Do not forget that your Turkey Visa for Fiji Citizens fee will depend on your selection.
- The second step will ask you to make the payment using one of the methods listed above. You may also do the revision of some information you provided in step one. Mistakes can lead to voided visas and you need to repeat the process, so your full attention is required. Corrections can only be done as long as your application is not processed yet, so you have to be careful. We strongly recommend to double-check the spelling. After that, click the submit button and wait for your visa to arrive in your e-mail inbox.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I HAVE APPLIED?
Once the application is ready, you will obtain the Tourist eVisa by email. You won’t need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don’t lose valuable time. After that, you only have to present a printed version of your Tourist eVisa along with your passport once you arrive in Turkey.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER TURKEY WITH AN EVISA?
Your eVisa allows you to have Multiple Entry.
DO I NEED TO GET A TOURIST EVISA FOR MY CHILDREN TOO?
Yes. All foreign citizens wishing to enter Turkey require a visa, even children.
DO I NEED A TURKISH TOURIST EVISA IF I’M IN TRANSIT THROUGH TURKEY?
As long as you don’t leave the transit lounge at the airport while you’re in Turkey, then you are not required to have a tourist eVisa.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY TOURIST EVISA IS APPROVED?
We will let you know by email as soon as the Turkish Government approves your visa.
I WANT TO EXTEND MY STAY IN TURKEY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you are in Turkey and you want to extend your stay, you’ll have to apply at a local Police Station for a residence permit.
PLEASE CONSIDER – If you overstay your Turkey visa, you may be fined, banned from future travel to Turkey or deported.
I HAVE MORE UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?
For a better resolution click here and start talking to one of our customer service representatives. Alternatively, you can find more info and FAQs here.
As you might have noticed, obtaining a Turkey visa has never been simpler! Get ready for your trip today by applying online for your Turkish eVisa.