Indoor air pollution is a serious problem. The Environmental Protection Agency has noted that excess moisture, volatile organic compounds and carbon monoxide are four major indoor pollutants. 

Radon can also enter your home from basements or crawl spaces where it seeps through soil pores at night time causing an odorless gas toxic effect on living organisms inside walls which leads them too become ill.

The pollutants in your house are the enemies of healthy living. The indoor air quality is more dangerous than outdoor, and it’s important to know how you can protect yourself from these harmful substances that could be present anywhere, even right next door.

It may seem difficult at first but with some knowledge on hand as well as an understanding about what triggers different reactions in our body we will all feel much better equipped not only now but also down future generations.

Who must face this problem head-on without any options left until they learn otherwise once again due mostly because no one wants their children breathing unhealthy surroundings?

  • Excess Moisture

Moisture is the most underestimated indoor pollution. It affects your health and that of buildings, causing mildew to grow on surfaces as well as dust mites taking up residence in them when moisture settles there too long.

A Florida property restoration company (Adkins Pro) says that high humidity and moisture can greatly increase the growth of mold at your property. 

Mildews are microscopic plant spores which come from all sorts of places like plants or dirt – but they don’t have much else going for them than being able survive by feeding off other bacteria until their time comes around again.

This can lead not only to bigger problems such as asthma episodes caused through unwanted reactions between certain chemicals found within homes. With all the moisture in your home, it’s no wonder that you might feel uncomfortable or have asthma attacks. If this is happening to you then there are some steps which can be taken towards solving these problems.

Mildew and dust mites trigger allergic reactions which could lead up to an attack from them; getting rid of high levels would help prevent future issues as well.

Use a dehumidifier to regulate moisture levels in your home. The increase of rain and Leaks will cause capillary action, which leads directly into unsightly condensation on windowsills or around doors leading outside. This can be fixed by using an air-dryer for some time each day that is scheduled correctly with other household activities like cooking food.

  • Volatile Organic Compounds

It’s not always easy to tell the difference between a natural scent and one that has been manufactured. A volatile organic compound (VOC) is an evacuated gas emitted by many products, but they can also have negative effects on your health in both short-term and long term formats depending upon how much you’re exposed to.

The concentration levels tend to be higher indoors than outdoors so take care when going from place to place with varying VOC content each time.

It’s important to be aware of the dangers posed by VOCs. These harsh chemicals are easily permeable, meaning that even small amounts can cause significant damage over time especially if you’re exposed at a young age.

A few major sources include paints and other household products as well as disinfectants or pesticides found in some healthcare settings such eye drops for example which have been known to be reprimanded due their strong smell when applied incorrectly. 

  • Carbon Monoxide

Carbon monoxide is a dangerous gas that can be found in your home when you burn fuels like gasoline, diesel or coal. The combustion of these types produces these invisible particles which eliminate oxygen from our body and cause us to become unwell faster than normal because there isn’t enough air getting into tissues for a complete breathing pattern.

When you are exposed to carbon monoxide, your body produces more of the oxygen-17 isotope. This can lead to nausea and dizziness as well as a fast heart rate. If this happens in someone else’s home or if they’re not able to get out quickly enough then there could be serious consequences like death because high levels will cause suicidal thoughts.

Highways may also create dangerous conditions with drivers fatigue being one issue we all need to take seriously now more than ever before. 

  • Radon

Radon is a cancer-causing gas that you can’t see or smell. It’s been found to exist in many homes, schools and businesses across the country at high levels meaning more people are being exposed every day.

The danger of radon isn’t limited just to those who work indoors; touching surfaces with skin near ground level may put anyone at risk for lung damage due this invisible menace. 

So it pays off big time when families take precautions now by installing an effective ventilation system like our fan/filter combos which will keep all your family members safe from potential health hazards associated with living aboveground.

If you live in a building with high levels of radon, hiring an experienced professional is the best way to ensure that your home’s air quality remains healthy. The federal government recommends purchasing testing kits for this gas and then submitting them at least once per year so they can track its progress over time but if things get too far out-of-hand before then just contact one of our experts.

Indoor pollution is a serious problem that can have lasting effects on your health. If you want to improve the quality of air in your home or office, contact Savannah Air Factory today for expert installation and maintenance services.