Canon.com/ijsetup is a website that provides you a safe, secure, and reliable platform for downloading the driver. To print directly from your computer, installing the driver on your system is necessary. … All you need to do is visit canon.com/ijsetup and install the best-suited driver for your specific printer. ij.start.canon Canon.com/ijsetup is an easiest and quick way which provides a source to connect your printer with other device like windows, Mac or iPhone. Furthermore, www.canon.com/ijsetup is an web address which provides access to download driver and software of Canon printer for your device.
Setup Canon Printer On Windows (Wireless) – canon .com/ijsetup Guide
- Firstly, download and install your printers driver from ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- Turn on your Canon printer and make sure that it is properly plugged in with the power switch.
- Thereafter, open the downloaded file of driver setup and click on next till the time you see screen where you see option of choosing “Wireless Setup”.
- Now after selecting the wireless option, go to your Canon printer screen and tap on WiFi setup button.
- Select the device settings and click on OK.
- In a few moments your printer will connect to WiFi network.
- Hence, by using the above steps you can easily complete Canon ij wireless setup for your Windows system.
- Go to the ‘control panel’ and choose ‘device and printer’ option.
How to install the printer driver
- Insert the Printer Driver Software CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [My Computer] icon -> the CD-ROM drive icon.
- Double-click the following folders: [PCL] or [UFRII] -> [uk_eng].
- Double-click the [Setup.exe] icon to start the installation process.
- In the first dialog box of the PCL or UFR II Printer Driver Setup Wizard, click [Next].
- Read the license agreement carefully. If you agree to the terms -> click [Yes].
- Select [Manually Set Port to Install] -> click [Next].
- Check that the printer driver(s) you want to install is selected in [Printer List for Driver Installation] -> click [Next].
- Enter a printer name in [Printer Name] if necessary -> select [Set as Default] if you want to set the printer as the default printer -> click [Next].
- Verify the installation settings -> click [Start].
If you are using a shared printer in the Print Server (Point and Print) environment, ij.start.cannon it is necessary to install the Canon Driver Information Assist Service in the server PC in order to set up the printer configuration automatically or to use the Job Accounting feature.
- If the Canon Driver Information Assist Service is already installed on your computer, [Canon Driver Information Assist Service] does not display.
- If you are using an operating system equipped with Windows Firewall, when the following dialog box is displayed, click [Yes] or [No].
– If you select [Yes], Windows Firewall will be configured to unblock the connection for Canon Driver Information Assist Service, so that you can set up the printer configuration automatically or use the Job Accounting feature.
– If you select [No], you cannot use Canon Driver Information Assist Service.
Download the ij start Canon Ts3122 Printer Drivers
In the latest Canon model you won’t find any CD however, if you have an older version, you can install CD, otherwise, find out the complete download steps through ij.start.cannon ts3122 for Canon printer drivers from below process;
Set up the Canon printer and open a web browser on your computer device.
Visit the site and provide your Canon model number when asked.
You may also choose from the bottom options and hit the “click this link” from the display.
Start downloading Canon drivers and software from the same page.Now, double-click on the software and install it for your Canon product.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Setup on Windows (Wireless)
- In the very beginning, you have to download and install your actual printer driver by visiting the site ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- In the next step, you need to turn on your Canon printer and make sure that it is well plugged in with the power switch.
- Thereafter, go to the Download folder and double-tap on the downloaded file of driver setup to open it on Windows.
- Now, click on “Next” button till the time you see the option “Wireless Setup”.
- Select the “Wireless Setup” option, go to your Canon printer screen, and tap on “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Then, select the device settings and tap “OK” button.
- Next, Choose Device Settings > LAN Settings in the given sequence and then press “OK” tab.
- Next, select LAN Settings > Wireless LAN Setup and press “OK”. After doing this, your printer will search for the access point.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned on. If it is on, the flash lamp will blink on the printer.
- Now, the network list will appear on the screen from which you have to select your Wi-Fi network from the given list and then hit “OK.”
- Afterward, you will be asked for your WPA/WEP security key (Wi-Fi password). Enter the correct password in the given field and then click “OK.”
- In a couple of minutes, your printer will directly connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Congratulations! The Canon IJprinter has been wirelessly setup on your Windows system. Now, your printer is ready to serve quality printouts.