The QuickBooks error 6129 101 can appear on your screen when QuickBooks fails to open the company file. Having damaged or corrupted .nd files can be the primary cause of the error on the screen. You should be aware by now that not updating your QuickBooks can also trigger many errors in QB. Try to keep your QuickBooks updated. This blog will give us insight into the causes and some fixes to fix this error quickly.
Are you worried about the QuickBooks error 6129 101 popping up on your screen repeatedly? If yes, feel free to call us on +1 800-417-5147. You can speak to our QB experts and get their help and guidance to fix this error quickly.
What causes the QuickBooks error code 6129 101?
- A damaged or corrupted company file could trigger the error 6129 101 on your desktop.
- Make sure you are signed in as admin, as it could instigate the QuickBooks error code 6129 101.
- If the system hosting of the QB software and company file is different, it can also cause this error.
Solutions to fix the error 6129 in QuickBooks
Go through these solutions and implement them on your system to remove the error 6129 in QuickBooks.
Solution 1: Try to disable the antivirus
- Restart your system in safe mode.
- The active antivirus program should be disabled.
- Consider creating a new company file.
- Now restart the computer in normal mode once more.
- Try opening your company file first, then QuickBooks.
Read more :- QuickBooks error 6000 77
Solution 2: Rename the .nd files
- Locate the place where the file is reserved.
- Search for files with the .nd file extension.
- Right-click on the file to rename it.
- The term .old should be added at the end.
- You might try opening the company file on the computer where you are accessing it to see whether the error has been fixed.
Move to the other solutions listed below if you still cannot rectify the error with the help of the above solutions.
Solution 3: Try to log in as admin
- To update the company file in Windows, open the file and sign in as a system administrator.
- Look for assistance if you are unable to log in as the administrator.
Solution 4: Follow the steps while accessing the company file on different pcs
- Open QuickBooks by selecting the Windows start button, followed by programs.
- Access the QuickBooks database server management right away.
- Click the tab “Scan Folders.”
- Add a new folder if there isn’t one already.
- Now click on scan.
- Once the scan is complete, pick the “close option.”
- Finally, open the company file.
Winding it up here!
You can rectify the QuickBooks error 6129 101 with the help of the solutions above. This blog will serve as a complete guide for fixing this error. If you still feel stuck, feel free to call us on +1 800-417-5147 and speak to our experts.
Related article :- QuickBooks error 6190 816