The Wound Care Biologics Market crossed US$ 2.0 billion mark in 2022 and is expected to hit US$ 3.23 billion by 2030, recording a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
Rising incidences of burn injuries, specifically in developing and underdeveloped countries has positively impacted the wound care biologics industry growth at present and is expected to continue a similar trend over the forecast period. Countries such as Africa and Brazil have a high number of burn cases. The Report Wound Care Biologics Market study by “Business Market Insights” provides details about the market dynamics affecting the market, Market scope, Market segmentation and overlays shadow upon the leading market players highlighting the favorable competitive landscape and trends prevailing over the years. Wound care biologics refer to drugs extracted or semi-synthesized from natural sources which are used for controlling and healing infections. Wound healing is a complex process involving inflammation, accumulation of fibrous tissue, deposition of collagen, formation of epithelial cell layers, and other disruptions. Biologic wound healing treatments possess the ability to restore the natural repair mechanism through active biological agents.
Get Exclusive Sample Pages of Wound Care Biologics Market @: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/sample/BMIRE00026034
- Companies profiled
- Smith & Nephew plc.
- Organogenesis Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences
- Stryker Corporation
- Bioventus LLC.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Merakris Therapeutics
- Medline Industries, LP
- Skye Biologics Holdings, LLC
Recent strategic developments in wound care biologics market
The wound care biologics market has undergone several significant developments, and a few of these have been mentioned below:
- In June 2021, MIMEDX (US) received approval from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for the commercialization of Epifix in Japan.
- In April 2021, Kerecis (Iceland) launched its Kerecis Omega3 GraftGuide, an intact fish skin that uniquely addresses the challenges of burn healing.
- In January 2021, Integra LifeSciences (US) acquired ACell, Inc. (US). This acquisition enabled Integra to provide more comprehensive and complex wound management solutions.
- In November 2020, Stryker Corporation (US) acquired Wright Medical Group N.V. (Netherlands), a global medical devices company focused on extremities and biologics.
Target audience for the report:
- Distributors of Wound Care Biologics
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Urgent Care Centers
- Burn Care Centers
- Healthcare Consultants
Scope of the report:
In this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of:
- Cellular and/or tissue-based products (CTPs)
- Adipose-derived stromal cells
- Biologic Skin Substitutes
- Acellular Products
- Cellular Products
- Biosynthetic Products
- Topical Agents
- Growth Factors
- Recombinant human platelet-derived growth factor-BB (rhPDGF-BB)
- Keratinocyte growth factor (KGF)
- Recombinant human epidermal growth factor (rh EGF)
- Cellular and/or tissue-based products (CTPs)
- Wound Type
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Traumatic Wounds
- Post-operative incisions
- Abrasions, cuts and lacerations
- Skin irritations
- Conditions with periostomal care
- Film Dressings
- Nanofiber-Based Dressings
- Extracellular matrix-derived biomaterials
- End User:
- Burn Centers and Wound Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
The report segments the Wound Care Biologics Market based on application, type, service, technology, and region. Each chapter under this segmentation allows readers to grasp the nitty-gritty of the market. A magnified look at the segment-based analysis is aimed at giving the readers a closer look at the opportunities and threats in the market. It also addresses political scenarios that are expected to impact the market in both small and big ways. The report on the Wound Care Biologics Market examines changing regulatory scenarios to make accurate projections about potential investments. It also evaluates the risk for new entrants and the intensity of the competitive rivalry.
The report provides the current market size for Wound Care Biologics, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for nine years from 2022 to 2030. 2022 is considered as the base year, and 2022 to 2030 is forecast year for the entire report. All the market numbers for revenue are provided in US dollars. The market is analyzed by the supply side, considering the market penetration of Wound Care Biologics Market for all the regions globally.
The scope of the Wound Care Biologics Market Report:
The research report focuses on the current market trends, opportunities, future potential of the market, and competition in the Wound Care Biologics. The study also provides market insights and analysis of the Wound Care Biologics, highlighting the technological market trends, adoption rate, industry dynamics, and competitive analysis of major players in the industry.
The global Wound Care Biologics Market is segmented based on deployment, component, solution, application, and geography. The segmentation in this research study has been finalized post in-depth secondary research and extensive primary research. In addition, the market is also segmented on the basis of products offered by the leading participants in the industry in order to understand widely used market specific terminologies. Thus, we have incorporated the segments of the research and have finalized the market segmentation.
Browse Complete Report Before Purchase Here@: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/reports/wound-care-biologics-market
Major highlights of the report:
- All-inclusive evaluation of the parent market
- Evolution of significant market aspects
- Industry-wide investigation of market segments
- Assessment of market value and volume in past, present, and forecast years
- Evaluation of market share
- Tactical approaches of market leaders
- Lucrative strategies to help companies strengthen their position in the market
Note – The Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy across the world. The impact of this pandemic is growing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain. The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the stock market, massive slowing of supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments. The overall effect of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries. This report on ‘Wound Care Biologics Market’ provides the analysis on impact on Covid-19 on various business segments and country markets. The reports also showcase market trends and forecast to 2030, factoring the impact of Covid -19 Situation.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Wound Care Biologics Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Wound Care Biologics Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Interested in purchasing this Report? Click here @ https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/buy/single/BMIRE00026034
Business Market Insights is a market research platform that provides subscription service for industry and company reports. Our research team has extensive professional expertise in domains such as Electronics & Semiconductor; Aerospace & Defense; Automotive & Transportation; Energy & Power; Healthcare; Manufacturing & Construction; Food & Beverages; Chemicals & Materials; and Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
If you have any questions about this report or would like further information, please contact us:
Contact person: Sameer Joshi
Blog URL: https://bmiinsights.blogspot.com/